- Lifelong Athlete
- Masters in Nursing – Sacred Heart University
13 years experience with chronic disease patient care, acute and critical care, public health, case management, patient and student education, disease care planning and self care management.
- Bachelors in Science: Nutrition; Minor: psychology – Keene State University
Weight loss, athletic performance, balanced nutrition, education and support for provider prescribed dietary restrictions, specialty populations (geriatrics, women, and children) FDA nutrition requirements. Personal experience with autoimmune condition, requiring elimination diet trials and monitoring inflammatory foods and systemic response via the autoimmune protocol.
- Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy of Sports medicine.
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- Advanced Life Support Certification (ACLS)
- Motivational Interviewing Certification
- ServSafe Certification