- 2.5 cups sifted almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon Olive/avocado oil blend
- 1 tablespoon Herb Blend (see below)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs (farm fresh if available)
Combine all ingredients into large mixing bowl. Kneed well. Chill mixed dough for approximately 20 minutes, then divide into three equally divided sections. Using wax paper place dough in-between (2) two layers of wax paper and roll until desired thickness. Flip crust frequently while rolling between wax paper and adjust wax paper to prevent sticking.
When desired thickness achieved, place crust onto appropriate sized stoneware and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 10-15 minutes, or until edges are slighty browned. (Please remember cooking times vary based on type of heat and oven used). Remove from heat and apply desired toppings. Return to 350 degree oven until cheese has melted and browned to desired color. Enjoy!
Need creative ideas; Try one of the following:
- Barbecue sauce, grilled chicken and cheddar
- autéed peppers and onions
- Pesto and fresh mozzarella
- Ground turkey with taco seasoning, cheddar, fresh salsa (Michell’s is our favorite) and jalapeños.
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 1/2 cup olive/avocado oil blend
Combine all ingredients into large glass measuring cup. Utilizing immersion blender, blend ingredients until herbs are finely minced and oil appears opaque in nature; pour into portion size ziplock bags. Store and/or freeze.